Monday, May 4, 2009

Miscellaneous March pictures


Michone, Ashley, and Kalli all love to play shops. Michone had the dentist's office on this particular day. Notice the floss, toothbrushes, and toothpaste in the window sill...Look out Uncle Justin you may have competition!





Landon and Ryan had preschool and talked about good things for their bodies. They then traced their bodies and drew good food in their stomaches and colored them like themselves. What a great job they did!













Girls like to look pretty but young boys love to SCARE their mothers. Landon has been making scary masks like this all winter and then sneaks up and growls at me! AH-H-H-H!





All the kids made kites out of string and plastic bags but Ryan has favorite ropes. You can tell how hard the wind is blowing because it is picking his kite up with a 3/4 in rope attatched to it. They had so much fun flying their own homemade kites. The other kids all had too long of strings to be able to get the kite and the kids in the picture.

4 comments:

Em said...

Hooray!!! I am so happy to see these blogs. It's so fun to see your kids, they are so beautiful and adorable. We sure miss you guys!!! I love the kites (we will have to do that) and I know Justin will get a kick out of the flossing and brushing. keep up the blogging, I LOVE IT!

Polkowske Fam said...

Way cute pictures...what fun memories! From the look on Kalli's face, Michone might need to keep practicing before I become a patient! :) I love the body posters too...who is the amazing artist? Looks like you have been having lots of fun. Soon we can have fun together!!!! :) Yeah!

atkernsfam said...

I have a book for Michone to read called History of Dentistry in Oregon. It talks about the early dental procedures. Or then again, maybe she shouldn't read it. We'll have to try out the kites too.

mariann and Tory said...

So glad you are back! We have missed reading about what you guys have been up to! Your kids are getting so old!! Makayla absolutely LOVED talking with Michone on the phone!! Our kids can't wait to see your kids!