Monday, May 4, 2009

December 2008

The girls have a singing and dancing group called "Melody Makers." As you can see, we think they are the STARS of the show! This last show was called "Snowbiz" and all the songs had to do with snow...thus the winter attire!


Here is cute Kalli loving her time to shine.




Can you tell Michone loves an audience. She is a real natural.



Ashley loves the lime-light too!














These are our girls with my friend, Danny's girls. From left to right, Ashley, Kassidie, Michone, Shyanne, and Kalli.













2 comments:

Polkowske Fam said...

I want to see the actual performance...you all look so cute. Send us a copy, so we can see all of you hard work. Good luck with your upcoming performance. We love you guys!

atkernsfam said...

You're Back!! I love all the pictures. You're girls have grown up so much. I would love to have a program like that for my girls. That looks like such fun!!