The rope bridge is a main place to play. Here the girls and a neighbor are putting on a "dance" to the music from "The Man from Snowy River".
The boys did several wheel barrows of wood.

First day of school!
The rope bridge is a main place to play. Here the girls and a neighbor are putting on a "dance" to the music from "The Man from Snowy River".
The boys did several wheel barrows of wood.

5 comments:
I love the artistic posing on the rope bridge!!! Its a great picture! I can't believe school has started already, it looks like you are home with the boys! boys are so different, I don't know what we will do if we ever have any! its great to see your up and blogging again.
I am so excited the rope swing is done and functioning. It looks awsome. The girls are dieing because they have one more week before school starts. I am getting excited for them. Fun to see your update.
Loved the rope bridge! What preformers you have! I also love their house! When can we move in?!
I am awaiting Grandma's comment, but the rope bridge picture looks awesome! Such talent! Way to go on the trim, and it does look incredible with the lime green wall! It wouldn't have been my first pick for color, but it really helps the wood stand-out! I can't believe how big all of you guys look in your first day of school, and the trampoline routine! Aunt Tiffie says "no more b-days because you are getting too big!" See you in a month!
Hey Josh,
Thanks for the update on the family. Its good to see the pictures. Hope you have a good autumn.
Post a Comment