
Kalli and Landon played t-ball in June. I get to coach their team and I loved it. The improvement is tremendous throughout the 4 weeks we play.


Tara and the children went on a day trip into the mountains. Here the children are playing in "warm river". The river flattens out here and the girls could walk all the way accross.
This is death row for Big Red. He had been getting really aggressive toward me and finally got into Ryan's face one day. He met his end shortly thereafter. 
Kalli and Ashley preparing the sheep for 4 H




Michone and Ashley showing their lambs. They both did wonderful. Michone's lamb had great genes and she won Grand Champion for quality out of all the lambs at the fair. This is the girls showing their lambs for the auction.

After a summer full of working with their lambs every day, the unfortunate time to say goodbye......

Michone was not this smiley a year ago!

2 comments:
Way to go girls! I loved doing 4-H when I was younger! Your lambs look awesome!
It looks like you all worked very hard with your animals...Congratulations!!! As for the rooster, I hope he tasted good, or made a good meal for something. What a fun and busy summer, maybe now that school is here you can relax?! Ha! Ha! We love you guys!
Post a Comment