Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas activities

We dressed up to take some presents to our neighbors


Ryan, Landon and Kalli opening a gift "together."


Michone looking very serious about things.

Ashley with a tea pot.
Tara got a 2000+ piece puzzle and loved it! She got it all done in about 8 days.
Todd came to visit. Here he is with the boys who are sporting new shirts and ties.


One day we (Dad) decided to build a snow cave. So we went to our yard and made a big pile. Tara later made a castle (in the back ground). This picture is of Kalli trying to rescue her dad who was hollowing it out and kicking out the snow. The entrance got plugged and it took Kalli a few moments to break a hole through. She then went to get Tara who was able to save the day. However, she does not know her own strength: I was trying to fit through head first throught the tunnel and asked Tara to help. She pulled my arm and it felt like I was on the rack! We decided to make the tunnel a little bigger.

Kalli helping to save her dad. She was quite worried that I was trapped for good.


Michone in the castle Tara made out of 6 gallon buckets. Michone is destined for theater.



We went sledding Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. It was not quite the Little Alps, but it was sure a lot of fun! Ryan loved it and had a hard time letting anyone else on this tube.




Here is a fun video of two up and coming knights of the round table. Someone had given my office some big 12 month calendars. They looked like great swords and so me and the boys had it out that night. Any guesses who wins?

4 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

That looks awesome!! MErry late Christmas!!!
Your snow forts look awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great blog bro, Sure glad Kalli saved the day.

Dean and Dawnie said...

Great pictures and family fun. I love the snow cave/igloo and the castle! You are all so creative and full of great fun.

I am so glad that Kalli and Tara rescued you! You are an awesome dad!

What a great family. Thanks for sharing the photos. I love them. What cute kids.

Polkowske Fam said...

I too love all the fun pictures! I think that you looked very authentic in your Wisemen outfits...did they know it was you? Kiylee wants Aunt Tara to come and show her how to make a fort like that! :)