Monday, December 28, 2009

Moms can Relate to this....

Landon and Ryan spend many hours playing with blocks. Landon likes to make Dominoes and Ryan loves to tip them over. It is not usually this gentle between these two....





I think most parents can relate to this one below. Notice how many times Tara repeats and how it has no effect on either boy!




5 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

That is so cute! I think every parent can relate to that!! So funny!

Polkowske Fam said...

Very classic...did Tara know that they were videoing? I was sooo amazed by Landon's awesome stack of "dominos" what patience and persistance he has shown! Thanks for sharing!

Tara and Josh said...

No I did not know they were videoing this or that we even had this video until Josh posted it. Can you tell I must have been tired, there wasn't much gusto behind the instruction to clean.

Dean and Dawnie said...

Great videos! You will love to have these in 20+ years. What joy! I also am amazed at Landon and his patience to make such an amazing domino trail. I am glad that he let Ryan knock it over...what a good brother.

As for the second video, I have but one thing to mention....mom said...."get busy"....it looked to me like the boys were busy! Just not busy the way she meant. it is a communication thing! ha ha ha ha! love ya!

Tonya said...

Awesome dominoes!! And great patience on both Landon and Ryan's part. I'm sure Ryan had a hard time waiting til it was all done to knock it down-- that was SO long!! Way to go Landon and the creativity and endurance to build:)