Kalli turned 8 in November and was baptized in December. We had a lot of family and friends and it was a neat day. Here is Kalli with scriptures that her Grandparents gave her and a journal that Uncle Jacob and Aunt Wendy gave to her.


Later that day we went to the Idaho Falls Temple Visitor's center and looked at several of the Arnold Freiburg Book of Mormon paintings that were on display.

It was great to have Jacob and Wendy and their children up.

Kalli and Dalli Jo, with Grandma and Grandpa Bingham in the background.

Kalli with her new scriptures. Our camera was having some problems so we missed the more important part of the day!
3 comments:
Grandma Baxter took lots of baptism pictures and will make it into a book for Kalli. We had 2 basketball games before Kalli's baptism at 11 am so I think I grabbed the camera that didn't work. I should probably just throw it away but I never know if I will need pieces off of the old one when my new on breaks down :)
Congratulations Kalli! Those scriptures and journal look very nice.-Uncle Justin
Sorry we missed such a special day, but it looks like you were able to have lots of wonderful friends and family there...I love your set of scriptures, and the journal will be a great way to remember all of the neat things that happen in your life! :)
Post a Comment