It is that time of year for Christmas programs. That means pajamas for Landon and Kalli for their program. Ryan was still hoping for snow I guess? Yes, he was very warm and so was his Mom and Dad at the program trying to hold him and keep him from terrorizing the people around us!

Here is video of Michone playing the violin in the Jr High Orchestra. They are finishing a song from the Nutcracker - Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies (I think?)
Here is Kalli at her program doing a great job if I do say so myself!
4 comments:
That is awesome!! I LOVE Kallis jammies!! SO cute!
Way to go Michone and Kalli! I want some more of the violin music! And I think Kalli was definitely the best one out there! What fun! Ryan, if you still want snow we have some and we're getting more tonight!!
What fun videos, but I think that a personal performance is needed so we can make sure that it is really you! :) Hope you had a great Christmas!
I am so impressed with the violin music! and the PJ's look very cute and comfortable, I like that idea.
We hope you had a great christmas!
Post a Comment