Monday, December 28, 2009

Ashley's Birthday

Ashley turned 10 on December 15. She has been practicing bumping a ball (any ball) against the wall or door to get better at volleyball. She loves it and has set the school record for the number of bumps in one minute (70, and the old record was 20!) She was happy to report that one to us.



I am not sure what is on her head?


A certain older sister loves to be the life of a party. Tara and I are a little apprehensive about the upcoming social stage of life.




Very excited to get "Wilson". I had to YouTube the Tom Hanks movie Cast Away so she could see why there was a hand print on the other side.

2 comments:

mariann and Tory said...

That is awesome! Happy birthday Ashley!
P.S. The next years of the social child will be a wild ride!! Good lucK!

Em said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!! We hope you had a great day!!! Keep up the bumping, very impressive 70!