The tree house has filled in a little. The wood to the right of the tree has since been blocked up and put in the wood shed. We had enough extra from last summer that we only had to get about 2 cord this fall.
This is a picture of our garden. As you can see, the peas went crazy! We put a little 4 foot net wire for them to grow on, but that was not enough. They were over six feet tall by the time the peas were ready to eat.
Here is a picture of our tomatoes in our home made green house (with out the plastic covering).
Tara had our neighbor put a bucketful of corral goodies right as you turn in to our driveway. I was sure it would be too hot, but the flowers really did well in it! I wish we had a picture to show how much they grew.
The same neighbor (Alvie) is a great welder. He put together this hanging flower holder out of a couple of old iron disk wheels and axel (yes, it is heavy!)I
This is a picture of our most recent in house remodel work. This corner used to have a gas heater with white rock behind it. We took that out when Todd put in the arches. (I am sitting in the blue chair as I type this).
Tara made this computer desk from scratch. She is awesome!
This room had a sliding pocket door. Todd came and in three days he was able to put in an arch way from our living room to the hallway. He also moved the coat closet closer to our bedroom and put in a second archway to the piano room. Tara and I then were able to put the mud and texture on and get it painted. Thanks to TODD!
This is taken from our kitchen table. We can now see the bus coming while we are eating breakfeast.
Here are few photos of a camping trip we went on. We decided to go last minute so it was dark by the time we were able to get any pictures.
Roasting marshmellows.
Landon looking for dry moss to start the fire with. You can see he had already found the creek!
Michone brought our dog, Brady.
Ashley and Ryan braving the roaring creek.
In case you missed it, we had a couple of wedding at our house this summer. Here Ryan and Allie Christensen (our neighbor) listen to a song.
This is a picture of our most recent in house remodel work. This corner used to have a gas heater with white rock behind it. We took that out when Todd put in the arches. (I am sitting in the blue chair as I type this).
Tara made this computer desk from scratch. She is awesome!
This room had a sliding pocket door. Todd came and in three days he was able to put in an arch way from our living room to the hallway. He also moved the coat closet closer to our bedroom and put in a second archway to the piano room. Tara and I then were able to put the mud and texture on and get it painted. Thanks to TODD!
This is taken from our kitchen table. We can now see the bus coming while we are eating breakfeast.
Here are few photos of a camping trip we went on. We decided to go last minute so it was dark by the time we were able to get any pictures.
Roasting marshmellows.
Landon looking for dry moss to start the fire with. You can see he had already found the creek!
Michone brought our dog, Brady.
Ashley and Ryan braving the roaring creek.
In case you missed it, we had a couple of wedding at our house this summer. Here Ryan and Allie Christensen (our neighbor) listen to a song.







6 comments:
What fun pictures!!! I can't believe the beautiful improvements that you've made in you living room! We will definitely need to come and see them!!! :) I love the fun summer pictures and your beautiful flowers/landscaping...I need some help, so just plan to come and see us next May or June!
Wow! Looks like a lot of fun! Don't you just love camping? Love the landscape/garden pics!! Totally wish the soil was good for that down here!!
Great pictures. I liked the video of Landon climbing the rope. Very impressive. Nice garden. Cute kids. I like how the branches have grown over the tree house.
Hope the get over there soon.
Jason and Stacy
Cool table Tara! I'm impressed. I like all the arch ways too. Your house is beautiful!
Lets just call you Swiss Family Robinson, your tree house is amazing and what the climbers you have! Good job on the table, TAra, very impressive and beautiful garden!!! Is MIchone Elba in Wicked, you HAVE to video tape it for us and send us a copy, really, I'm not kidding.
Great pictures. With the rope bridge and rope swings, you guys may have the coolest yard ever.
Seems like you guys have had a great summer.
Post a Comment