Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our Future "Cabin"

We stayed in Casper Wyoming before going to Martin's Cove. We stayed at a place called "C'mon Inn". I was a little leary but it looked nice so we tried it. From the pictures below you can tell it was very nice. Tara and I like log work so it was neat to see the inside of this place. It appeared to be all hand peeled. There were several small hot tubs and we had a great time. Plus, the continental breakfast was nice. So, we recommend the "C'mon Inn" if you get the chance.
This is the swimming pool.


And one of the hot tubs.

In the middle there was this neat looking waterfall with a black bear on top. I think they had a mountain lion on the other side. There were 4 hot tubs around this.


This is looking from the middle (right above the waterfall and bear). It was a very nice place. The bedrooms were nice as well with flat screen tvs and pillowtop mattresses. It was a neat place to spend our last night. The next day we went to Martin's cove and then drove home that night.

3 comments:

Garity said...

Wow, Kris and I would stay there in a second. We also have a weakness for all things cabin.

mariann and Tory said...

That looks awesome!! I would totally stay there!

atkernsfam said...

That looks like fun! You guys had a great summer full of memories.