Friday, June 26, 2009

Melody Makers was Broadway Musicals at their Best!


Ashley's solo came from "Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat." She has a beautiful alto voice and she really blossomed in this performance. She sang out strong, with great timing. It is fun to see her developing her talents!


Michone was "The King" and sang "The Kings dream" from "Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat". She is such a ham. Like her teacher said "no one does Elvis like Michone can!" Her voice has really developed the last couple of years and so has her confidence.

Michone, Ashley, and Kalli were all part of "Fiddler on the Roof" It is so fun to see them act, dance and sing.


Kalli looks so cute all dressed up and sings like and angel.



Here are the girls with their instructor Deb. Unfortunately this is their last performance. Deb has a different job. We are so sad.

8 comments:

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

Encore at the Bingham Family Reunion? Can't wait to see you all!

atkernsfam said...

Great job girls. So no one is going to be running it next year? That's a hard thing to drop when you see everyone having so much fun.

Dean and Dawnie said...

Hey, I loved the pictures! Moab photos I had not seen. Then Landon and the wet kitty! Did he get scratched?

Melody Makers looks awesome---again! we are sorry we missed it. Your darling girls are so good at singing and dancing. I am amazed at the talent.

We love you all sooooo much! thanks for the photos. I feel more connected.

Polkowske Fam said...

I wish we could have been there...I am sure you were awesome! You all look sooo cute! I am glad that we could at least get an idea of the performance from the costumes. Keep developing those talents.

mariann and Tory said...

THats a bummer that they are canceling melody makers!
I like your kitty!

Em said...

I LOVE all of these posts! Good job. I love all the pictures of the kids, everyone is so grown up, I can't believe it! I am excited to see you guys in a month or so!!!!!

Garity said...

So now I need to go watch both of those movies and luckily I have them both!

How do you pronounce Michone? I am probably completely messing it up. You can just add it in a comment here and I'll get it in an e-mail or you can just put it in a comment on my blog (the Lines Online one since the other one I haven't updated or even really started for that matter)

Tara and Josh said...

Michone is pronounced "M-i-sh-on" Sounds like Michelle starts, with an "on" instead of an "elle" at the end. Thanks for asking