In mid May we had the Baxter reunion in Moab, Utah. It was a great time but we sure missed Brad, Tia and Aaron, and Trace and Erica!

No Comment
Probably the best part of the whole trip for the children!
This is a plaque explaining about a Civil War veteran who had moved out to this barren country at a ripe age and lived here for several years. Amazing that someone would do that voluntarily.


Ashley and Josh


Michone and Kay

lyn.
Kalli, Landon and Kylie.

Ryan and Jessie


Two cute sisters!


Uncle Aaron - "King of the Rock!"


This picture was taken on the inside of the arch.


North Arch

Balanced Rock

Tiff and Tara's families at balanced rock.

nice backpack

Here are a few pictures of camp.

Ashley and Landon in a tree at camp.
Michone at the bathtub

Landscape Arch


3 comments:
Oooh, nice pictures! I like how you caught some action pictures and also some around camp which I failed to do. What a fun memory...too bad it is over. We miss you guys!
Hey, Josh. Great picutes! Fun visiting with you.
I liked the pictures. I don't know how I missed this post. Looks like a lot of fun! Hopefully next years will be fun too!
Post a Comment