It looks like you are having beautiful weather, and getting lots of exercise at the park. Kalli, you must be getting some big muscles to go all the way across, and Landon looks like he is really getting the marry-go-round to go fast! I am also impressed that he was brave enough to do a flip off the diving board. I can't forget Ryan...that is my favorite part of going to the park...SNACKS!!!
1 comment:
It looks like you are having beautiful weather, and getting lots of exercise at the park. Kalli, you must be getting some big muscles to go all the way across, and Landon looks like he is really getting the marry-go-round to go fast! I am also impressed that he was brave enough to do a flip off the diving board. I can't forget Ryan...that is my favorite part of going to the park...SNACKS!!!
Post a Comment