Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sand Dune FUN!

We had five hard workers who helped us gather sand to put in our garden. Thinking it would take an hour to load the trailer, we were pleasantly surprised when we were finished in 10 minutes! We used the rest of the time playing together in the sand. This is our bathtub.




Landon is the Sandman!

Ryan loves a game of chase up the hill.


Michone the beautiful?

Is Kalli cooking?

Is Ashley practicing milking a cow?

5 comments:

Em said...

Hooray!!!! You guys are blogging!!!! I can hardly recogonize your kids anymore, it's been too long.They are all so adorable. I love the picutres!!!! HOORAY!

Polkowske Fam said...

Tara, the pictures are sooo cute. I love Ashley's hair cut, and all of your cute kids look like they are having a great time...granted I know what your bathtub at home looked like when you were finished, if your sand dunes are anything like ours. :) I am still struggling with my blog, but hopefully I will get it to work soon.

mariann and Tory said...

That is awesome that you guys have started blogging! Yesssss! You are now officially added to our list! Check it out! The girls loved seeing the pictures of their cousins!

nickandhil'sfamily said...

So Cute! I love the pictures and am excited you are a blogger. I am not that good, but keeping touch is the important thing right?
Hilary

Dean and Dawnie said...

Wow, what a tree house! I love it! good job...

So, did you eat chicken dinner together???? What a creative idea to put the chicken in a milk jug! That is thinking outside the "jug" or is it inside the jug?

Anyway, this is so much fun. I like seeing all of your happy faces. Anyway. Thanks for blogging. It is great.
love, MOM