
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Cute Trolls Under the Bridge
We live near a canal. During the winter months the canal is shut off and ice forms wherever there are pools. Due to the protetion from the road above, the spot under the bridge stays relatively free from snow. The children finished cleaning it off and made their ice skating rink. Below is Landon, Kalli, and a couple of friends playing last January. It is a fun place to play!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Look at all that ICE!! And to think, snow in MAY. I must say that I don't miss that part of Idaho:) I think you should all come down here to thaw out! We're gonna get 78 today, and it's beautiful! Come on down!
That is a really cool little ice skating rink you have. Who was that cute little guy who fell down at the end, was it Landon? and Really these couldn't have been taken in May??? really? Em
This is in May??? It is like 87 today!! I can't even imagine that!! Come thaw out!
I love the fun memories you are making as a family. I remember learning to ice skate, it is a bit tricky and I fell more than I skated, but what FUN!
Good job everyone!
Post a Comment