Sunday, January 17, 2010

My(Ashley)first blog!

On January second our family made snowcaves and stuff like that.So here is a picture of dad getting out of the snowave.It was really fun!


Landon has been waiting his whole life to get a bow and arrow.So on Christmas morning Kalli got one for him.When it was not even fully opened,Landon started jumping around in circles,and saying"Yes I've wanted one of these my whole life ".All of that time we were trying to get him to tell us what it was,but he just kept jumping around and around saying the same thing over and over.The rest of the day he played with it.



On Chrismas morning,Michone wanted no one to come into the parlor.(that is whare Santa Clause came)So she was the guard:)

3 comments:

atkernsfam said...

Great job Ashley! I think I would get stuck in that snow cave! That bow and arrows set is a really good one. Ours lasted forever.

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

Way to go Ashley! You will be a professional in no time. Very cute. Love the pictures.

Dean and Dawnie said...

GREAT job on the blog Ashley! I really enjoyed it! Can I loved the pictures. Your snow cave must have been awesome, where did you build it? Down by the river or in your yard?

The pictures of the bald eagles were so cool!