Sunday, November 29, 2009

Halloween fun


The girls loved their costumes. Grandma Baxter made Michone's. It was awesome - THANKS DAWNIE!!
Finised product on the Jack-o-lanterns.



Ryan with his pumpkin

One could say that Ashley has a cautious or reserved outlook on life.

Michone is a little more "YEE HAWWWW"

Landon cut his top a little narrow, but we got the yuckies out in the end.

Kalli modeling the pose for her pumpkin.



Family home evening time!!

10 comments:

Tonya said...

How fun!! Sadly, I still feel the same way Ashley did when it comes to gutting a pumpkin. I try to play it off, but I have no desire to grab the yucky stuff in the inside if I don't have to!!

Polkowske Fam said...

I love the pictures...so much personality! I wish that I would have remembered to carve our pumpkin...I know, I know, how can one forget??? Still it looked fun!

mariann and Tory said...

That is awesome!!! We had so much fun with you guys this week!! Glad you made it back ok!

Em said...

A perfect FHE activity pupmpkin carving!I am amazed with Michone's costume! wow!

Justin said...

Those are some nice looking pumpkins, nice work you guys!

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

Hey bro, looks like a lot of fun. Good seeing you last week.

Dean and Dawnie said...

Great fun! I love the pictures, but most of all, I love those cute kids!

It was so wonderful to be there for Kalli's Baptism. I just wish we could have stayed longer. Tara you are amazing! You and Josh have such a GREAT FAMILY! You are doing a fantastic job. We love you all.

Tara and Josh said...

I loved carving pumpkins!


from

Landon

Em said...

dear tara my mother told me your children did excellent hallown carving. i did not get to carv a pumpkin. but i dot care. because sant is on his away. i wish you happy halladays.
love,
keanna

Trace Baxter said...

You guys are so crazy fun. We miss seeing you! Merry Christmas!