
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Berlin Germany
This post is for you Emily and Justin. We have not yet made it to Germany, but at least we got to see part of the Berlin Wall. (Tara says this is her way to travel). I do not for sure why, but there was a park in Rapid City that had two sections of the actual Berlin wall, along with two "tank traps". Here are a few pictures of that area. Some of the stories accompanying the pictures are very humbling. Freedom should not be taken for granted!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I am so happy you guys could see these things. Who knew that the Berlin Wall would just be a short drive from Sugar City Idaho!!
Wow. Thanks for sharing the pictures! Can't imagine having to go through something like that. What would I give for freedom?
Isn't it amazing what those people were going through. It's hard for me to imagine that that was really not too long ago.
Wow, that was very humbling to read about the Berline Wall. Thanks again. I can't believe how behind I am reading your blog.
Jas
Post a Comment